Locations: Ota and Mushin, Lagos
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment and access points; permitting entry.
- Induction, training and retaining new and existing posted guards.
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Maintain environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls
- Maintain organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises
- Adhere to all company service and operating standards
- Remain in compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers
- Protect the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigations.
- Minimum of OND qualification.
- Must have military / police background.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in FMCG industry.
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Following Complex Instructions
- Knowledge of Security Operations and Procedure.
- Knowledge of Basic Security and Fire Inspection Procedures
- Beat Patrolling.
- Incidence reporting
- Surveillance Skills
- Safety Management
- Reporting Skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fadac Resources on fadacresources.zohorecruit.com to apply.