Job Type: Contract
- First degree or a higher National Diploma in in Engineering, Social Sciences, International Relations, Political Science, or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Security Management, 3 years’ leadership experience of security assessment, planning and operational and security practices for high threat environments / multi-national operations.
- Demonstrated success in public / community relations to include handling Land acquisition challenges and Community boundary disputes and Inter State boundary disagreement
- Origin and knowledge of State / Terrain / Culture
- Experience in liaising with communities, civilians, police and / or military government authorities as well as with regional institutions preferable.
- B.Sc, Public & Media Relations, Oil & Gas Operation”, Security Management, Security Personnel
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hobark International Limited (HIL) on www.hobarkintl.com to apply