Location: Umuahia, Abia
- If you are young, self-driven, enthusiastic, residing in Abia State with a strong performance track record, please apply for the role below.
The responsibilities of the ideal candidates will be to:
- Monitoring and supervising Zonal Account Management Officers (ZAMOs)
- Ensuring the Zonal Account Management Officers meet their daily targets
- Tracking the progress of assigned sectors and reporting to the Head Office
- Supervising data management (collection, collation and reporting of data from the Zonal Account Management Officers)
- Reporting to the Central Reporting Team in the Head Office
- Collaborating with the Zonal Account Management Officers to achieve all programme objectives
- Supporting the Head Office to deliver overall programme targets
- Providing ancillary services to the Programme Team and the Head Office.
Requirements, Competencies and Skills
- Technology savvy
- Good knowledge of Abia State, particularly Umuahia
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Must be resident in Umuahia (Abia State)
- Ability to listen carefully and to make clear interpretations
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Have leadership qualities
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Showcase time management and success-focused skills
- Minimum of SSCE certificate
- First degree from a recognized tertiary institution is an added advantage
- Field/research experience is an added advantage.
- Experience: 3 – 15 years.
- Eligible applicants must not be over 30 years old and reside in Abia State, preferably Umuahia.
Method of Application
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Nextzon Business Services Limited on docs.google.com to apply