|Job Field||Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development|
- Make reservations for planned travel, including hotels and airlines
- Follow up with clients about travel plans and make adjustments as needed
- Resolve scheduling conflicts and other issues as they come up
- Advise current and prospective clients about destination options, including the pros and cons of each.
- Plan and sell transportations, accommodations, study and other travel services
- Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodations
- ND or B.sc in Administration, Management, Sales or any relevant field
- A minimum of two years of increasingly responsible duties in travel, sales or related field is required.
- IT knowledge and ability: good level of computer literacy, particularly in the use of MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel), email, intranet and simple website usage.
- Language skill: fluent in English
- To be an excellent communicator, both orally and by email,
- To be flexible in approach and enjoy being part of a team as well as able to show initiative in solving problems in an analytical and practical way.
- To be able to priorities appropriately and organize work methodically is essential.
- To be an exceptional organizer, communicator, problem-solver and be available out of working hours in some cases, because of the unpredictable nature of the movements due to service providers, operational requirements, weather conditions and other similar reasons.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.