Willers Solutions Limited is a firm with a mission to deliver tangible business solutions to clients who are consistent with value maximisation , They focus on creating and managing change in organisations by formulating and implementing customer’s important strategies.
Job Title: Sales Specialist / Real Estate Manager
- Develop and implement real estate business & marketing action plan.
- Initiate, coordinate and close property sales/leases on behalf of the company
- Identify potential clients (Corporate Organizations such as Banks, Private Companies etc.)
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Oversee full occupancy of the creative workspaces, facilities and enterprise office spaces
- Maintaining stakeholder relationships to further develop opportunities for creative spaces and business enterprise
- Initiate, process and manage real estate investment portfolios
- Selling ongoing and off-plan developments and campaign for new business opportunities
- Develop online presence to pitch sales in the given target market.
- Building excellent client relationships
- Negotiating offers and seeing transactions through to completion.
- Providing inputs, creative solutions and ideas to the management team on properties offerings.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Good Degree in Humanities, Social Sciences, Business Administration or other related courses.
- Experience working with a real estate developer, estate agency or mortgage bank is essential.
- Min. 10 years proven strong sales experience including negotiation, persuasive ability and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent networking experience with key stakeholders and able to provide the highest levels of customer service
- Knowledge of the property market, current and future market trends and a good awareness of the issues facing buyers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “MS Word format” to: [email protected] Using “Sales Specialist / Real Estate Manager” as the mail subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted