|Job Field||Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development|
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- Ensure every pre-assigned sales target is met each month.
- Approach customers as they enter the showroom, inquire about the type of furniture they want, make suggestions and show them around
- Manage the sales process and close every sale with potential customers.
- Politely respond to questions/inquires raised by customers, conduct suggestive selling to move multiple products, process the paperwork and arrange financing when needed.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of customers who do not make a purchase and follow up as needed.
- Maintain a clean and organized appearance of the showroom by regularly dusting and arranging displays, putting up any point-of-sale information and tags accurately
- Carry out physical inventory counts and assisting with orders.
- Constantly learn about new products and be able to explain specific features of various products to customers.
- Process quotes and sales orders
- Assist in showroom set-up, design, and presentation of products
- Convert visitors into lifelong clients by being able to deliver timely follow-up, provide quality service, and ensure client satisfaction
- Explain different customizable features to customers and show them how to maximize their features.
- Discuss warranties and replacement of parts.
- Notify installers after closing a sales deal to collapse and package purchases.
- Represent and promote the organization’s products and services at events such as sales parties
- Conduct outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to sell products and services.
- Ensure pricing is correct and accurate.
- Notify sales supervisor of any after sales issues with customers
- Minimum of OND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of successful experience in sales
- Knowledge of commercial interiors and office furniture are considered a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Sales Rep – PH” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted