|Job Field||Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
The Sales Officer prospects and sells company products and services to new clients within an assigned territory. He or she is responsible for self-generating leads through prospecting, telemarketing, sales, database management and networking. He or she is a self-starter who is responsible for achieving assigned monthly and annual sales quota.
- Identify potential clients (through prospecting and referrals) and reach out in person and by phone to present company products and services.
- Develop and cultivate relationships to identify and create new qualified sales opportunities.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the product and services to be able to represent the brand in the most effective way.
- Plan all communication initiatives including but not limited to product inquiries, customer questions, complaints and escalating complex issues to the management team.
- Meet or exceed agreed upon sales activity and sales targets.
- Record all sales activity and results in a timely manner, preferably daily and complete regular reports as required.
- Network within the media platform space and assist in creating contents to promote company products on the website and social media pages.
- Constantly stay in the know regarding market trends and current events and what the impact to the brand will be.
- Manage the sales process from start to finish for various clients.
- Oversee the product sample process for the Display Center, including but not limited to ordering, receiving, labeling and display.
- On an as-needed basis, assist in the recruitment and training of sales employees.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and regular attendance.
- Maintain ethical business practices and provide stellar customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years of experience in consultative sales with a proven track record of success
- Able to excel in a start-up environment without direct daily supervision
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, presentation, and organizational skills
- Strong mathematical aptitude, problem-solving and multitasking skills
- 4-year Business Degree
Health, Wellness & Fitness Food and Beverage, Retail Consumer Goods
- Business Development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Buffer Media on to apply