|Job Field||Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development|
Our client is a fast growing agricultural production and food processing company with their major operations in Nigeria. They currently have an opening for a Sales & Marketing Manager with experience handling sales within South – South or South – East region in Nigeria.
- Plan and set a target for the sales team to enable them to continually achieve focus, alignment and rapid sales.
- Managing stockists, agents and distributors.
- Providing support to maximise sell-through of the product.
- Designing programs to incentivize maximum performance.
- Reviews terms of engagement to adapt to changing market situations
- Opening markets in new Nigerian states and other countries.
- Coordinate and organize the sales team so as to enable them to work together effectively and hit sales targets.
- Develop systematic, repeatable strategies for penetrating new markets and moving new products.
- Report on trends in sales and making recommendations and implementing actions to ensure proactiveness in sales.
- Keeping a pulse on the market for pricing trends, product specification trends, competitor activities and more.
- Bring the voice of the market into new product development strategies and processes.
- Develop a strategic business operational plan outlining the strategy for outreach and advertising to reach our target market.
- Develop a plan for a marketing budget to enable management act on marketing based on ROI
- Develop customer profiles and ensure resolution of customer complaints in a meticulous and logical manner.
- Carry out surveys to get intelligence and insights from customers.
- Management of product returns.
- Estimate future sales by carrying out sales forecasting.
- HND or BSC in Marketing or any other related field
- Certification in Marketing is an added advantage
- Considerable years of experience in the marketing and sales of products
- Experience in nationwide distribution of products (experience from FMCG sector preferred)
- Great understanding of sales theories is key
- Great understanding of marketing theories is also important
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages is much desired.