Location: Lagos Mainland, Nigeria
Responsibilities include generating new business in both existing accounts and in new accounts, as well as playing a key role in driving strategic and Enterprise Security initiatives. Additional efforts include: lead qualification for all leads and sales opportunities; and up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Ability to sell at all levels of the client organization, with demonstrated executive-level presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to overcome customer objections, negotiate win-win deals in complex enterprises, and acquire new customers.
- Change agility and demonstrated success in working in a fast-growth environment—solving problems while sustaining good relationships.
- Ability to work both independently from home as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit ready to dig in and drive a new market in a stable organization.
Salary: 50, 000
Other benefits: transportation allowance and commission
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email. (please do not apply if you have no experience in sales and marketing)