|Job Field||Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development|
|Experience||2 - 4 years|
One of our clients in the sale of sanitary wares and tiles wants to employ a smart and self-motivated sales executive who can identify potential customers, close sales through face-to-face meetings and well-prepared written proposals.
The ideal candidate is to cold-call prospective clients, respond to requests for proposals and also bid for available opportunities.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate sales from new or existing wholesale and retail customers
- Contact and interact directly with new and existing wholesale and retail customers such as interior designers and property developers
- Explain the features and various types of products by utilizing persuasive sales techniques
- Create prospect lists and generate new accounts
- Have the ability to take accurate measurements
- Ensure that consumers’ queries are attended to promptly
- Research on products to determine the types, styles and sizes most commonly purchased to determine appropriate sales strategies
- Grow market share by increasing sales
- Maintain clients’ files and perform timely follow up on projects
- A Minimum of HND or Bachelor’s degree in any field
- A minimum of 2 to 4 years experience in the sale of luxurious finishing materials for walls /floor coverings and sanitary wares is highly preferred
- Excellent customer service
- Computer skills to include functional knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must possess proven interpersonal skills and negotiation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate solid time management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.