- Mechaserve Contracting and Servicing Co Nig Ltd is in need of a Sales Engineer with a Mechanical or Electrical Engineering background who will see to the coordination of business development and sales activities of the company technical products and services.
- He/she will also be responsible for preparation of bids and tenders, making technical presentations and demonstrating how the company product meets client needs. Interested candidates should possess the following:
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Not more than 7 years sales experience in a fast-paced sales or commercial environment with relevant technical expertise. Please also note that not less than 5 years experience is required for this role.
- Ability to increase revenue generation through aggressive sales
- Skills to strategically monitor market, competitors and operational factors to ensure that current market intelligence is available to support business decisions.
- Capacity to develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Aptitude for the preparation of quotations for clients and administration of clients accounts
- Ability to establish plan to adequately cover and support existing clients and to continue to increase customer portfolio and uncover new opportunities
- Prowess at delivering after-sales support services and providing technical back up as required
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Skills at arranging and carry out product training. Experience is air compressors, pumps and diesel engine is an added advantage
- Note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using any of the position applied for as the title of the mail.