- The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the Sales teams’ operations, sales, strategies and close deals with Ultra High Network individuals & Key accounts.
- Develop and implement sales strategies
- Research market trends and conduct competitor analysis.
- Prepare operational and financial sales department reports
- Oversee the management, learning, and career development of the sales team
- Directly coordinate cross-selling and joint marketing initiatives to maximize exposure and profitability.
- Close corporate deals with Key Acocunts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 15+ years’ of sales leadership experience
- 20+ years’ of experience in sales
- Strong leadership skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Polo Avenue on www.linkedin.com to apply