- Provides first-class service in order to push the sales of company products and services.
- Acts as an intermediary between the company and clients.
- Makes necessary phone calls and meetings to generate sales.
- Respond to enquiries from prospects and customers as necessary.
- Engages potential customers by making product information readily available
- Persists even in the face of failure and finds ways to sell in a market downturn
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary to customers
- Schedules appointments for online and face to face meetings with prospects
- Makes outbound telesales calls and answers questions from prospects
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self through various resources
- Researches the market to find new customers and sells to them effectively
- Creates plans for gaining and retaining customers by building relationships
- Analyses and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyses the competition in order to improve products and client engagement
- Makes product appealing to the target market by continuous improvement
- Ensures that all sales targets and quotas are met during a given period
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree qualification
- Minimum of 2- 5 years work experience.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Numeracy Skills, Product Knowledge, Creativity, Demonstrated Experience, Courteous, Basic Computer Literacy, Microsoft Office, Marketing, Target Market Analysis, Presentation Skills, Persistent, Flexible
N50,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Cover Letter/email to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: CV must be in PDF format. MS Word format will be rejected.