|Job Field||Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development|
The Position of Sale and Marketing Officer requires analysis of the business brand recognition aspect of the school and gearing it towards growth.
Developing cost effective strategies,identifying customers,reaching out to them,ensuring their satisfaction,monitoring and giving feedback on activities.
- Synergizing relationship between strategy and structure.
- Develop and maintain effective sales and marketing strategies.
- Maintain cordial relationship with existing companies and establishing new ones.
- Maintain consistent brand awareness.
- Maintain updated records of enquires and managing a data base of all activities.
- Coordinate entrance exams for college admission.
- Manage feedback from stakeholders and monitor progress.
- Manage school branding projects.
- Stay appropriately networked and keep abreast of trend,news,events and deadlines,so that all possible opportunities are exploreded.
- Oversee and where appropriate,develop a small team of staff and interns in your area of responsibility.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the management.
- Monitor the process available for inbound and outbound marketing and innovate where necessary.
- Regular report to the MD/CEO.
- Minimum Qualification – A bachelor’s degree
- Relevant professional certifications in management
- Interpersonal skills
- Good documentation skills
- Research ability.
- Analytical ability.
- Effective communication ability.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.