|Job Field||Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development|
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The Retail Associates are the first line of contact for walk-in customers to the brand.
- They are to make customers feel welcome and assist them to find the products that most satisfy their needs.
- She must be knowledgeable about the products and able to adequately guide the customer at all times.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Work in line with company policy to achieve set sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Arrange displays on a regular basis
- Report discrepancies and problems to the Store Manager.
- Give advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with product lines.
- Responsible for security within the store as well as looking out for fraudstersâ€™ shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, fulfillment and customer support
- Keep a schedule of events /special promotions
- Work with management to organize and execute sales campaigns
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Greet all walk-in customers as they come in the store and ask them how they would like to be assisted.
- Keep store tidy and clean and ensure office assistants clean constantly.
- Process all cash and card payments
- Answer first line queries and complaints from customers.
- Balance cash registers with receipts.
- Execute the store’s visual merchandising concept
- Work with store manager to conduct inventory count
- Work with store manager to prepare store reports
Skills and Abilities:
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Have a deep desire to work in the luxury retail industry
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Knowledgeable of current trends
- Loves a challenge
- Assertive and creative
- HND or B.Sc in any related discipline
- 1 year experience in a similar role
N50,000 – N60,000 / Month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.