|Job Field||ICT / Computer Media / Advertising / Branding|
|Job Type||Full-Time Remote|
|Education||Secondary School (SSCE)|
Job Description / Requirement
- The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating design solutions that have high visual impact.
- The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
- Their designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, online banners, posters, exhibitions and displays, corporate identity and so much more.
- The Graphic Designer will work in adherence to a brief agreed with the client and creative director.
- The Graphic Designer will develop creative concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objectives.
- This position requires creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of design software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.