Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for interacting with our customers and various stakeholders, ensuring excellent customer service experience and client retention across all engagements.
- As one of the first contact for our customers and stakeholders, you will be expected to show a high level of product knowledge, learning agility, empathy, emotional intelligence and problem-solving acumen. Also, you are able to learn fast and work under high pressure.
- You are a team player “ able to work across different stakeholders, communicate expectations openly and clearly, and welcome constructive feedback.
- Communicate courteously with clients (Individuals and SMEs) across all assigned platforms.
- Respond to requests, enquiries and complaints from clients and prospective clients.
- Assist prospective clients in their choice of company’s Health Plan by providing relevant information.
- Follow-up on prospective clients and ensure they become actual clients.
- Upgrade enrollees’ Health plans accordingly.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the team lead and follow-up on the clients’ complaints.
- Politely attend to clients’ suggestions, objections and complaints.
- Communicate with clients to inform them of updates in service.
- Conduct surveys to evaluate Customer Satisfaction.
- Forward feedbacks, tasks and recommendations to appropriate units/personnel.
- Record details of customer feedback using the appropriate internal communication system.
- Document daily activities and forward report to Team Lead.
- Update the to-do list from communication with clients.
You’ll love this opportunity because:
- You’ll have a lot of independence in managing projects
- We have a vibrant and active culture
- Co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Reliance HMO on docs.google.com to apply