- The Relationship Manager has the primary responsibility of attracting and retaining clients, day to day interaction with clients and prospects and identifying and developing new opportunities to deliver superior investment solutions
- The Relationship Managers work with Corporations (private or government) by taking time to better understand their business to help optimize income / cash flow management, proper investment management thereby giving the corporation’s the freedom to pursue strategic initiatives and Deposit Mobilization.
- Evaluate, design and oversees our clients’ total financial plan. This includes creation and management of Assets/Liabilities, Investment Asset Allocation, and Client reporting.
- Applying advanced knowledge of financial products, services and strategies to provide a holistic advice. The financial products include traditional and non-traditional investment such as:
- Understanding diversified Array of Mutual funds:
- Local & Offshore Fixed Income Investments/Deposits
- Customized Portfolio Management Services
- Conducting comprehensive reviews to analyze financial data and provide recommendations for modifications based on client’s risk tolerance, goals, objectives and individual preferences.
- B.Sc / M.Sc / MBA in related field
- Minimum of 6 years proven experience as relationship officer in an Asset Management company
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- A background in Deposit mobilisation
- Must understand customer relationship management (CRM)
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
- Ability to work well with others and lead a team
- Knowledge of maths and numbers
- Attentive to detail and organized
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and able to manage several jobs at one time
- Must currently manage deposit / Investment of not less than N1BN in an Asset Management Company / Bank.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Alpha Morgan Capital Managers Limited on www.linkedin.com to apply