A day in the life of…
- As a Material Requirement Planner, your responsibility is the overall management and efficient usage of working capital for Raw and Packaging materials, ensuring the availability of materials to meet the flexible demands of production.
Key Outputs and Deliverables:
- Coordinating with Operational Buyers to ensure timely conversion of purchase requisitions to purchase orders and initiating call-offs when due. Ensuring accuracy of MRP by prompt rescheduling of overdue orders on the system by the OBs.
- Coordinating bi-weekly strategic MRP meetings to drive action plans on issues relating to Raw and Packaging materials cover.
- Accountability for the effective execution of Inbound Material Management and the optimization of inventory levels and cost, while initiating a culture of continuous improvement.
- Responsible for accurate parameters in the system and adherence to health Checks to maintain data integrity for Raw and Packaging Materials on SAP.
- Supporting management decision-making by providing simulated alternative supply scenarios and adjusting plans in case of unexpected changes on Raw and Packaging Material availability.
- Reviewing and maintaining strategic stock policies in line with the other constraints in collaboration with the Factory Planning Manager, Warehouse Manager, Strategic Buyers, and Production Manager.
- Ensuring zero write-offs of Raw and Packaging Materials by planning accurate usage in the tactical horizon.
What Will Make You Successful
- Minimum of two years’ relevant operational experience in demand and supply planning, preferably in an FMCG environment.
- Engineering / Finance or Business-related degree (Minimum second class upper)
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint with a meticulous and analytical approach to data.
- Use of Power BI is an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- High degree of assertiveness, courage and persistence.
Method of Application
Note: We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Nestle Foods on jobdetails.nestle.com to apply