- Maintains good laboratory and housekeeping practices
- Responsible for sampling of soyabean seed and sheanut as per Sampling Plan.
- Responsible for quality analysis of soyabean seed and sheanut as per Standard Operating Procedure.
- All necessary records and reports should be documented with calculations; if there is any abnormality/deviation, immediately report same to QA Executive
- Responsible for truck fitment for each truck to be dispatched and subsequent issuance of Truck Fitment Certificate to the driver, with a copy retained.
- Responsible for lot sampling and truck sampling (50% sampling) during loading of truck to be dispatched.
- Responsible for taking and storage of retention samples during dispatch (with one of the retained sample given to the driver with Certificate of Analysis: to be done for each truck)
Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry
Minimum of 2– 3 years in Edible Oil Industry as a Raw Material Analyst (Agriproducts).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to WACOT Limited on smrtr.io to apply