Job Type: Contract (3 Months)
- We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer with CI/CD & Devops experience, who can write code & do testing and help us with DevOps as well.
- Experience with black/white box testing, integration, system, regression, usability, stress, performance and acceptance testing.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tool (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc) Experience with GitLab to implement for the CI/CD pipeline Experience with containerization tools
- Experience with automation testing tools, such as Selenium, Appuim, JMeter and Test Complete for both mobile, web and windows applications.
- Experience writing test plans and test cases Experience creating database queries.
- Knowledge with both Windows and Linux operating system. Knowledge of Application Servers.
- Understanding of agile software development Understanding of web service integration (eg: REST and SOAP XML).
- Familiarity with version control tools (Git, Subversion, Mercurial) Familiarity with security/vulnerability tools
- Ability to interpret and write source code Embrace the culture of leveraging open source tools.
Method of Application
Note: This position is a 3-month contract subjected to renewal. Candidate must be available to resume immediately after Selection
.Interested and qualified? Go to Tezza Business Solutions Ltd on tezzasolutions.catsone.com to apply