Location: Nigeria / Africa.
Start Date: October 1st, 2020
- Warehouse management, documentation, reporting on the consumption and inventory of building materials
- Quality control in cooperation with our laboratory
- Preparation of orders for materials, transport services in cooperation with the warehouse management and the commercial manager
- Coordination of suppliers and transport companies in terms of time and quality
- Leading a team of local employees
- Completion of a commercial apprenticeship
- Confident handling of MS Office and SAP
- Several years of experience in purchasing / administration
- Experience abroad is an advantage
- Good English knowledge
- In addition to a friendly international team, you can expect varied and demanding activities in an independent area of responsibility
- We offer a modern work infrastructure, performance-related remuneration and foreign allowances with a low tax burden
- Accommodation in the company’s own camp is provided free of charge
- Safe on the move: International SOS is our partner when it comes to travel safety, health care and medical advice for employees before and during a trip abroad. In addition, the JBN offers medical care on site.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Julius Berger on career.julius-berger-int.com to apply.