- We seeks a meticulous tech-enthusiastic public health analyst who will be responsible for creating reports, posters, bulletins, newsletters and fliers, who will focus on public health related eHealth research, as well as to help advise and manage projects focused on technology for public health, who should be able to work independently and with little or no supervision remotely
- Qualification: Minimum of a Degree in Public Health is required. Masters in Public Health (MPH) is an added advantage.
- Experience: Minimum of one year experience.
- An ability to work across multiple projects and tasks
- Basic knowledge of health systems
- Great attention to detail, highly organized
- Strong public speaking and communication skills,
- Skills in project management, project coordination, statistical analysis and data analysis.
Method of Application
Note: A detailed CV that contains links to previous/current projects, Social media & Github accounts and current communities of your membership. Applicants without these may not be considered.
Interested and qualified? Go to eHealth4everyone on e4eapplication.paperform.co to apply