Our Client; a reputable CONSTRUCTION COMPANY is looking to fill the role of a PROPERTY MANAGER (FEMALE)
Job Location: Lagos
- Preparing and managing budgets.
- Attracting new tenants through advertising, property viewings, and encouraging referrals.
- Setting rental rates, negotiating and enforcing lease agreements.
- Addressing tenant complaints and inspecting vacated units.
- Contracting and supervising repairs and maintenance work.
- Collecting rent, dealing with late payments, and handling operating expenses.
- Maintaining records of income, expenses, signed leases, complaints, maintenance, etc.
- Preparing reports on the financial performance of properties.
- Terminating leases and initiating eviction proceedings.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and property management software.
- Understanding of marketing and accounting principles.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good customer service skills
- Min of HND in Business Administration, Property Management or any similar field
- Min of 5 years cognate experience as a PROPERTY MANAGER
- MUST have sales Background
- MUST have solid SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK for Marketing
- MUST be familiar with Lekki/Ajah and its environs
- MUST reside in Lagos Island
Method of Application
Note: only qualified candidates will be shortlisted. Interested candidates should forward their CV ‘MS WORD FORMAT’ to [email protected] using ‘PROPERTY MANAGER’ as subject of the mail.