|Job Field||Project Management|
Job Code: PM001
Location: Mainland, Lagos
- Ability to Analyze and guide space and design planning for implementation of interior design strategies.
- Ability to develop a preliminary design concept on each proposed project, coordinate project team, supervise available resource & allocation and deliver on pre-agreed terms, budget and scope.
- Ability to write detailed project reports, proposals, feasibility studies purchase orders, expedite orders and solution presentation suitable for reference and decision making.
- Ability to develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ability to perform feasibility analysis, scope projects, and work with the project management team to prioritizes deliverable’s, as well as negotiate timelines and product functionalities.
- Ability to interface with clients, vendors and contractors.
- Ability to assist team with design review of drawings and specification provided by designers for the purpose of coordinating design layout.
- Ability to work closely with appropriate staff on developing timetable for projects and supervises that work being done complies with plans and specifications and is progressing on schedule.
- B.Sc / HND in any field related to Management and Engineering Technology with certifications in IPM / PMP / AMP
- A minimum of 6 years post qualification/ experience in the industry with background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office tools and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Applicant must be able to read architectural plans.
Method of Application
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.
Interested and qualified? Go to Don Quester Consulting on donquester.com to apply