|Job Field||Engineering / Technical Project Management|
- Monitoring of contract management
- Customer acquisition and preparation of tenders
- Reporting to regional management
- Monitoring the technical implementation / specifications
- Cost-optimized use of personnel
- Control of the performance plan, calculation and result control.
- Completed a Degree in Civil Engineering (Bachelor’s / Master / Dipl. Ing. FH / TU)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Ideally, you already have international experience
- Technical competencies and expertise
- Good written and spoken English knowledge.
- In addition to a friendly international team, you can expect varied and demanding activities in an independent field of activity
- We offer modern work infrastructure, performance-related pay and foreign allowances with a low tax burden
- Accommodation in the company’s own camp is provided free of charge
- Safe on the move: International SOS is our partner for travel safety, health care and medical advice for employees before and during a trip abroad. In addition, the JBN offers medical care on site.