- The Project Manager will provide support in activities within planned timeline;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, with high quality and within budget
- Breaks down projects into reasonable subsets of work and activities
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Work closely with Project owners, partners and clients on all matters pertaining to project, including efficient resource allocation, timely project update, delivery risk and mitigation;
- Consistently follows up on progress, issues and activities relating to each projects;
- Report and escalate to management as needed (delivery risk and mitigation plan);
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Manages Process documentation & Process flow of each projects
- Manage all projects optimally through project life cycle;
- Adopt industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout project life cycle.
- Uses consistent methodology to manage projects;
- Development, management, timeliness & updates of organizational documentations useful to clients and employees such as project policies & procedures, guidelines, forms, team collaborations and training materials for each product.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to clients’ needs and objectives;
- Prepare reports periodically on projects status;
- Other organizational assigned duties (where necessary).
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field.
- Certification in Project management is also required.
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in software project management.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively and resourcefully.
- Excellent analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Data analysis, Statistics, MS Project and/or Primavera and the MS Office Suite of products.
- Prior proven project experience within Software development industry will be particularly useful.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail;
- A polite, friendly and diplomatic manner;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities;
- The ability to generate ideas, priorities and manage several different tasks successfully;
- The ability to thrive in pressured or demanding situations;
- Reliability & Dependability;
- Good teamwork player, close collaboration with clients and stakeholders, flexibility, and ability to quickly respond to changes.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Workforce Management Centre on select.alldayhr.com to apply