Our client, an FMCG company is hiring a Production Supervisor for its factory located in the Lekki FTZ.
- OND/HND in any discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a food production factory
- Knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops production schedules in conjunction with Factory Director; plans, directs and assigns duties for manufacturing personnel; schedules and authorizes overtime as necessary to meet production schedules.
- Oversees and supervises all functions including receiving of raw material, inventory control, production quality checks; assures compliance with all regulations.
- Assures that machinery, equipment and facilities are properly maintained for efficient production; reports any process or equipment problems to Factory Director.
- Conducts safety orientations and meetings; assures that established policies and procedures are followed.
Compensation & Benefits
NGN 100,000 for first 3 months subject to negotiation
Lunch and accommodation provided
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.