OWPPiN Limited is a wood, paper and pulp Company focused on producing high quality wood derived products in Nigeria, for local and global consumption. Due to expansion, OWPPiN is currently in need of Production Assistant
- Graduate with Engineering degree or other science related course
- Must be able to pass an aptitude and practical tests
- Minimum of 2years of progressive experience in Management roles in a FMCG/manufacturing setting
- Strong technical acumen and leadership skill
- Strong Planning and Organization Skill
- Ability to work with deadline and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work in Ondo State
- Demonstrative ability to follow instructions
- History of stable employment
- History of professional accomplishments
- Credible and positive references, which will be independently verified
- Must have guarantor for one-month compensation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.