|Job Field||Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain|
Job Level: Managerial Level
- We are looking for a Product Supply Manager. The Supply Manager (SM) will play a key part in the process of planning and optimizing the movement of fuels across the supply chain with focus on quality, safety, efficiency, reliability, and profitability.
- He / She will be responsible for liaising with other stakeholders in the Nigerian downstream sector in the task of adequate supply of fuels to the various business units.
- Understand supply and demand trends and plan supply activities to cater for each business requirements
- Gain expertise in all aspects of regional fuel supply including logistics, vendors, fuel costs and alternative pricing
- Liaise with members of trading team and provide back-up in the areas of contract purchase optimization, hedging and bulk supply
- Collate invoices (including NNPC) from all depots, process and forward for payment
- Process relevant permits and documentation for product import
- Monitor shipments arrival
- Provide supervision, direction, and leadership for the supply function
- Maintain relations with fuel suppliers, communicating regularly with supplier account representatives in areas pertaining to day-to-day business issues
Reporting and Relationships:
- The Product Supply Manager will report to the Operations Manager.
- At least seven years of experience in Purchasing and Supply or Procurement Management in an oil and gas environment
- A good first degree preferably in the Social Sciences or Management Sciences or Arts
- A post-graduate degree in Business Administration or Logistics Supply Chain Management or Operations Research will be an added advantage
- A professional qualification in Purchasing and Supply
- Experienced with outsourcing nationally and internationally (and must be familiar with the major trading patterns and location of petroleum products)
- Must have vast experience in government relations (especially DPR, NIMASA, PPPRA, PPPMC, NNPC, etc.)
- Must have adequate experience in managing labor relations (especially with NUPENG, PENGASSAN, etc.).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates that match the above experience would be contacted.