Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) was incorporated on 29th September 1960 as a private limited liability company with a modest paid-up share capital of N1 million and converted to a public company in November 1978. Their headquarter is currently located at 2 Old Dockyard Road, Wharf Road, Apapa, Lagos
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting candidates for a Product Research Assistant.
JOB TITLE: Product Research Assistant
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
- Assist the Product Research and Development Manager in the development of new products and continuous re-development of existing products to enhance the portfolio of our brands.
- Assist in conducting product trials and cooking tests.
- Conduct performance testing of ingredients and finished products by following standardized test procedures.
- Conduct regular sensory exercises and bench marking trials for different product categories and provide reliable feedback to the product development and category teams.
The Person Must
- Have a passion for cooking and creating new recipes.
- Have a flair to explore new flavors and willingness to experiment
- Ability to listen and interpret sensory feedback.
- Have good communication skills.
- National Diploma in Food Science / Technology or related field.
- Diploma in Culinary / hotel management as qualification is an added advantage.
- Two (2) years cognate experience