|Job Field||Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain|
- Devise and employ fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover the most profitable suppliers and initiate business partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure the most advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and re-evaluate existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure the clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Anticipate unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management regarding supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement cost
- Liaise with Finance department to resolve supplier payment issues.
- Requests for quotation taking into account whole life costing, sustainability and ethical purchasing
- Promote good procurement practice supporting requesters in allocated budget areas
- Identify and deliver efficiency savings and improved contractual arrangements
- To supervise the purchase order processing activity
- Check validity of requests to purchase, obtaining any additional necessary paperwork and manage any non-compliance requests.
- Liaise with requester / departmental contacts to ensure timely resolution of queries
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting required (MBA preferred)
10+ years’ experience in procurement or purchasing
KEY SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIREMENTS
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Aptitude For Technology
- Analytical Skills
- Negotiation Skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.