Tasks and Responsibilities
- Requesting and reviewing supplier quotations from a commercial standpoint.
- Processing requisition data
- Periodic negotiation of material rates.
- Expediting and ensuring timely deliveries.
- Maintaining supplier relationships and master data.
- Spend analysis.
- Financial reporting.
- Liaising with project managers to set & maintain budgets.
- Investigation and evaluation of new potential suppliers, recommending those most desirable to senior management.
- Negotiating with partners for the recovery of defect products during the warranty period.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3-4 years’ experience in the construction industry preferable
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the Job Title as the subject of the email.