- Make purchase of raw materials, equipments and packaging items.
- Manage inventories and maintain accurate purchase and pricing records
- Maintain and update suppliers information.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses and reports.
- Track whether orders are completed or not
- Reviewing, comparing, analysing and approving items tbe purchased
- Make sure that purchases are cost-efficient and of good quality
- Compile information and bring it tthe attention of management
- Carry out any other official assignment as given by management
- Proven work experience as a Procurement Officer
- Good analytical and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be smart
- Ability to multi-task
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.