|Job Field||Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain|
|Experience||7 - 10 years|
- Devise and use productive sourcing strategies;
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships;
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms;
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services;
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries;
- Examine and test existing contracts;
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness;
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company;
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients;
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies;
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements;
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs;
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 7-10 Years Experience Preferably Male.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: If you are excited about this, and want to start on the path of becoming one of the future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.