- We are looking for a qualified and motivated Consultant to assess and reform our Procurement processes and procedures, provide expert guidance and review our Procurement Policy.
- Review of Procurement policy to reflect best practice and international standards
- Strengthen the organization’s Procurement processes and procedures
- Meeting with and advising staff throughout the consultation process.
- Analyse and determine the organization’s procurement needs for optimization.
- Review procurement practices and procedures vis a vis best practice
- Compile and present findings and recommendations in a detailed report at the end of the consultancy.
- Develop a detailed plan to drive changes and improvements.
- B.sc in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, or any other relevant field with more than 5years hands-on experience in Procurement or related field
- Knowledge of international standards of Procurement best practices and procedures
- Knowledge of working in Nigerian Humanitarian and development Context
- Attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Teamworking skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proven experience in Procurement consulting.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to analyze Procurement processes
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong business acumen.
DURATION OF CONSULTANCY:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.