|Job Field||Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain|
|Experience||5 - 8 years|
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Ensure that all commodities ordered meet the funder / client’s procurement and quality policy on product, availability, and other product’s quality consideration;
- Prepare purchase orders and purchase requisitions to order materials, goods and supplies;
- Manage the procurement process, including sourcing, bidding, and contract management;
- Proactively identify issues with day-to-day ordering processes and resolve and/or communicate the issues to management in a timely manner, as needed;
- Lead the troubleshooting of vendor and/or order-related challenges and define and implement corrective action in case of irregularities;
- Ensure products are delivered in accordance with purchase order terms and conditions,
- Proactively identify procurement activities potentially impacting the project’s ability to perform its duties and advise the necessary stakeholders.
- Adhere to established procurement policies and standard operating procedures; and identify opportunities for continuous improvement;
- Perform procurement duties in a transparent and ethical manner;
- Prepare and monitor any procurement activities including Request for Proposals and Quotes;
- Responsible for complying with applicable contract and sponsor requirements and following all Creative policies and procedures;
- Researches new products and services to meet the companyâ€™s goals
- Liaise with clients to determine their product and service needs
- Nurture relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for the company.
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers/vendors
- Coordinate market research analysis and survey
- Prepare Purchase Orders and Quotations and send copies for suppliers for acknowledgement.
- Carries out all necessary procurement activities and follow-up with manufacturers
- Verifies quantification of orders
- Closely liaising with the clearing agents
- Arranging meetings of the bids opening panel/evaluation
- Ensuring timely delivery of materials to clients
- Processes the necessary clearance documents for shipment
- Expediting and clients response update
- Checking for new and old market products and their prices
- Perform other duties and functions as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 5 – 8 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.