|Job Field||Finance / Accounting / Audit|
|Education||OND Secondary School (SSCE)|
Location: Ketu, Lagos State
- Collecting and analyzing information which reflects the current credit worthiness of prospects.
- Set up a client’s new accounts and preparing portfolio for loan examinations and audits.
- Assist with processing of all loans originatedand managed by the unit.
- Develop and manage client relationships with a particular emphasis on clients and loan programs.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in related functions.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- SSCE/OND/NCEin a related discipline ONLY.
- Problem solving and good negotiation skills is required
- Excellent Team Player
- Must be based in Ketu and its environs
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail
Note: Only candidates that meets the requirement above are expected to apply with the position as the subject of the mail and candidates residing in the location mentioned above will be given preference.