Location:Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
- Role requires extensive knowledge of running and troubleshooting both BH and FMC subsea equipment. This is predominantly a Company site representative role on the offshore drilling rig. Company Site Representative will be the focal point to closely interface with Contractor Representatives to ensure offshore campaign is delivered safely, within budget and within schedule.
- Must have extensive technical and offshore experience in running subsea completions equipment and all ancillary equipment.
- Shall be responsible for the implementation of the work procedure on the rig and intervention vessels, ensuring operating integrity and standards.
- Shall manage contractors onsite to ensure all work procedures are adhered to and all operations are executed safely and efficiently.
- Shall respond to any emergencies that may occur during offshore operation in accordance with the established procedures.
- Shall ensure incidents, near misses UA/UC are reported and effectively manage the contractor’s crew safety performance on site.
- Must have extensive technical and offshore experience related to subsea rig based and rigless intervention activities (CT, wireline, acid stim, suspensions, SILS equipment etc).
- Shall ensure accurate recording of Daily Site Report based on actual times for work done, tools
- and equipment used, non-productive times, vessel, equipment status and personnel on board.
- Support supervision of equipment readiness and load out at the BH and FMC base.
- Highlight risk associated with the critical offshore facilities interfaces (primarily the rig) and the subsea equipment and develop mitigation plans accordingly.
- Provide technical clarifications to any comments raised with regards to the maintenance and operation of the subsea equipment primarily IWOCS and completions tooling.
- Support the Base Coordinator and Contract Holder in liaising with vendor for close out of any pending technical issues to be resolved during offshore execution in order to ensure that package is technically compliant and fit for purpose.
- Carry out specific job tasks and responsibilities as required on the rig and at the BHGE and FMC facilities.
- Provide technical expertise in case of subsea package/equipment upgrades or repairs as required.
- Ensure that any modifications to the subsea equipment follow the technical change management system
- Participate in or lead incident investigations, for incidents relating to the use of the subsea equipment
- Support the DSV (offshore) and Base Coordinator (Onshore) in documenting all execution issues at site/ Lesson Learnt to be included in Close-Out Report or AARs to prevent reoccurrence in future.
- Supervise Subsea Contractor at the offshore site and ensure proper inventory of tooling is maintained and implementation of PSMs.
- Responsible for quality control of work execution offshore. And be the first line contact for contractor representative on the rig.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 10-15 years experience in Major Oil and Gas projects.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years – 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: A Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years experience
- Other experience: 10 – 15 years experience in Major Oil & Gas Projects
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Status: Sourcing.
Method of Application
Jnterested and qualified? Go to Deep Blue Energy Services Limited on portal.dbesl.com to apply