Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- You will need a clear understanding of how young children learn, lots of creative ideas and the ability to work closely with parents, teachers and other professionals.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced teacher who has an excellent knowledge and experience of working with children under 5 years old in an early years school setting.
Qualification and Requirements
- The preferred candidate should have minimum of NCE, BSC, BA, PGDE in education. A non-educational degree but with relevant experience and with/or useful life skills especially artistic skills that can be beneficial to the children will be highly considered.
- A diploma or certificate in Montessori Education or Early Years Education is an added advantage.
- Must have experience of English National Curriculum and EYFS curriculum with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
- Must have the the ability to work effectively and communicate clearly with children.
- Must have an extremely good command of both spoken and written English Language.
- Must live in Ibadan or willing to relocate.
- Must be patient, expressive, resourceful, responsible artistic, adaptable, humorous, and above all must love and enjoy working with young children.
- Must be very computer literate and proficient in Microsoft office.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV with a Covering Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.