Location: Portharcourt. Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 1 year
Employee Status: Operative
Spie Nigeria is currently looking for a Pre-commissioning Piping Supervisor to join them on Shore and Offshore Pre-commissioning and Commissioning Phases taskforce of one of its projects.
Your Responsibilities will include
General Activities – OnShore and OffShorePre-commissioning and Commissioning Phases:
- Coordinate with other project entities / disciplines /existing facilities.
- Ensure that the Piping pre-commissioning execution activities are performed in accordance with TOTAL OPERCOM™ Methodology.
- Follow the contractor’s Piping commissioning activities using the OPERCOM® Methodology and ICAPS© (Integrated Commissioning and Progress System) software.
- Follow the execution of piping pre-commissioning activities.
- Supervise the reporting of pre-commissioning execution.
- Follow-up on red line mark-up drawings.
- Follow-up on CONTRACTOR’s pre-commissioning scope of work activities such as: Hydrotests, Gross Air Leak Tests, Flange Management, documents update, Closing of Punch list, reporting).
- To anticipate and coordinate readiness of Ready For Commissioning status, in particular
- To ensure the “as pre-commissioned” as-built documents are available in Pre-comm dossier and properly tracked in the field engineering workflow
- To identify before RFC submission any outstanding points such as QC non-conformance, Field engineering, third party authority, vendors punch lists, related to the Subsystem
- Follow-up on the implementation on site of the approved drawings, approved QA/QC plan, Surveillance plans, Inspection and test plans;
- To witness and monitor that pre-commissioning activities are performed as per procedures approved and project specification / requirements / industry good working practices, including equipment/material storage and preservation.
- To attend/participate to Contractor’s meeting, technical, NCR resolution, progress, HSE as required
- To identify critical activities and potential bottleneck for the progress, anticipate and propose solutions to improve quality performance.
- Organize his service in full respect and within the limit of defined and approved planning & budgets.
- Have good relationships with other Departments / Packages of the Division.
Context and Environment:
- The Project involves the development of a new module that will be integrated to the existing facilities. All these activities could be executed across different sites. This Project will require complex interfaces with other entities of Company.
- Brownfield environment designed on a different basis, minimum coherence to ensure smooth future operations
- EPC execution shall take place at Contractor premises, a rotation scheme will be implemented.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Minimum of HND in Mechanical / Piping Engineering
- Experience: At least 5 years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas industry with minimum of 3 years’ experience in Supervisor Pre-commissioning / Commissioning role,
- Language: Fluent English, Oral French advantageous.
- Good communication skills
- Experienced with Company Standards (Client General Specifications), OPERCOM and ICAPS, PRODOM and relevant codes and standards,
- Knowledge of international codes of practice related to his/her SOW fabrication and inspection.
- Confident in QC inspection during pre-commissioning activities of Fixed offshore (Topsides) installations
- Computer literate
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training) mandatory.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to SPIE Oil & Gas Services on spie-job.talent-soft.com to apply