- Strong hands-on experience in Microsoft Power Platform – Power Automate/Flow, Power Apps
- Advanced Excel skills
- Working knowledge of Azure Logic Apps
- Hands-on experience in MS SQL Server. Should have experience writing SQL queries.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing requirements
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Process/workflow designing experience using MS Visio
- Basic knowledge of JSON and HTTP REST architecture
- Experience in C# Powershell Scripts
- Knowledge of Microsoft BOT frameworks and Azure Cognitive Services – QnA Maker, LUIS.
- Experience working with Common Data Service
- Experience with Microsoft Services environment is a big plus
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with a highly dynamic team focused towards Digital Transformation
- Understand the domain and business processes to implement successful automations using MS Power Platform
- Automate tasks and processes using Power Automate/Flow, Azure Logic Apps to better serve users and stakeholders
- Regularly analyze and enhance the created automations with the goal of wider adoption and usage
- Provide technical solutions for various scenarios around support automation
- Build reports and dashboards using Power BI to derive meaningful Business Insights
- Provide work status, coordinate with offshore resources based in India
- Manage customer deliverables and regularly report the status via Weekly/Monthly reviews.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.