Duration: 6-12 Months (Non-renewable)
The postgraduate research Internship provides opportunities for Nigerian Postgraduate students (MSc., M.Phil. and Ph.D.) to gain industry-related work experience and carry out topical research within The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Ltd. (SPDC).
Teams / Disciplines
- Environment: Impact Assessment and Environmental Compliance Monitoring
- Occupational Health: Health Promotion; and Epidemiology/ Statistics.
- Oil Spill Response: Eco friendly Bioremediation (Non-intrusive, In-situ).
Method of Application
- Application is free and only possible online through the link above. No application by email would be accepted.
- Applicants for Research Internship must be Nigerian student currently enrolled in a Post graduate degree programme.
- Multiple applications will attract disqualification penalty.
- Only Shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- No upload of document is required, relevant documents would be requested from shortlisted candidates.
Interested and qualified? Go to Shell Petroleum Development Company on www.shell.com.ng to apply