|Job Field||Finance / Accounting / Audit|
|Experience||5 - 7 years|
Location: Marina – Lagos
- Generate investment guidelines specific to client risk tolerances and goals.
- Responsible for strategic asset allocation for the clients’ in line with their objectives and constraints.
- Champion the firm’s portfolio rebalancing software and investment models.
- Responsible for driving at least 50% sales of the mutual funds in addition to cross selling group products.
- Responsible for the investment management unit and training of younger colleagues.
- Ensure that investments align with Trust Deed and update customers of policy changes affecting the funds on a periodic basis.
- Ensure proactive customer service by keeping our clients’ up to date on any important changes to their account on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure that our fee structure is competitive and transparent.
- Actively participate in the investment committee and manage projects spin-off from the investment committee
- Educate Business Managers and team members on the product and the target market for the product.
- Provide Support to Business Unit Heads by attending meetings and giving presentations for prospective clients’
- Perform other functions assigned by line manager towards achieving the departmental as well as organizational goals.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences from a university
- 5 – 7 years industry experience
- CFA designation and/or five years of portfolio management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with High Net Worth clients and appropriate investment strategies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and successfully perform with multiple priorities.
- Client first attitude, professional demeanor, personal integrity and an understanding of fiduciary responsibility.
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Willingness to take on additional operational responsibilities as needed.
- Self-motivated, confident, detailed-oriented, and analytical
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using “Portfolio Manager” as the subject of the mail.