|Job Field||ICT / Computer|
|Location||Abuja FCT Lagos State|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
- Setup and manage the database infrastructure center
- Assess database performance and regular update of the database security protocols.
- Maintain data confidentiality, integrity and availability
- Develop performance metrics or standards related to information technology
- Must have project management skills
- Must be able to advise on capacity planning and purchases
- Communicate effectively with various units; managers, developers, and other team members.
- Develop clear business cases and justification to aid management strategic decision making.
- Maintain stakeholder relationships and proactively leverage such relationships to establish loyalty.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science. (Lets just make it any bsc)
- Must have (2-5years) intermediate or expert level experience in relational database administration. MS SQL is a must. Oracle is a plus.
- Knowledge of database Performance Tuning, backups, recovery & cloning
- Very Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- DBA certification
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send CV to [email protected]