|Job Field||Engineering / Technical|
|Education||Secondary School (SSCE)|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
Location: Ikeja – Lagos
- Plans and develops work schedules, equipment usage schedules, priority of plumbing expenditures, and procedures for plumbing systems maintenance.
- Estimates material and labour.
- Monitors the acquisition and use of materials.
- Maintains time, payroll, and material records and submits reports as required.
- Trains or informs employees of new work methods or procedures, changes in safety regulations, work policies, and plumbing codes.
- Ensures budgetary guidelines are met; prioritizes expenditures to stay within budget and assists in the preparation of capital and operations budgets.
- Interprets University and department policies to assigned personnel, enforces safety regulations, and adheres to proper codes and standards.
- Trade Test certificate, Nabteb or SSCE
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Adopt knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental Management (HSE)
- Proven experience in plumbing services
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at different levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment or independently, flexibility to adapt to changing needs/situations.
- Knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the plumbing trade.
- Knowledge of applicable plumbing codes.
- Knowledge of supervisory principles, practices, and techniques.
- Knowledge of the mechanics of operation of equipment such as pumps, boilers, heaters, and other plumbing components.
- Skill in the installation, repair, and maintenance of all types of plumbing systems.
- Skill in estimating time and materials common to the trade.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF format to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Due to the volume of application received please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.