- Able to express himself in English recommended French.
- Reliability, with a significant experience to operate oil or gas field.
- Ability to work under pressure and stressing conditions.
- Position holder is located on COBO with 24-hrs duty on a 4 x 4 weeks rotation schedule.
- Needs to maintain good communication with other TEPNG departments, prod & method,
- Ensures safe, efficient and cost-effective operations through proactive management Mtce Contractor.
- Achievement of required maintenance programs.
Provide availability for installations, Analyse and diagnose possible communication problems, Execute the control modifications and/or corrective actions for:
- Alarm labels, wrong animations etc.
- Logic change on special working points.
- Data maintenance and updating available for P.I.
- Scale and threshold check, possible corrective actions.
- Transfer these modifications on offshore sites and update them.
- Analyse and diagnose possible automation working problems.
- Execute program modifications required by TEPNG.
- Realize controller and automaton programs backups.
- Keep up to date DCS documents and diagram.
- Diagnose malfunctions and execute material maintenance.
- Execute preventive maintenance works :
- PC disk and memory free space check.
- Package and system fault logs check.
- PC mouse and keyboard check.
- Ventilation filters and PC/Server de-dusting.
- PLCs batteries follow-up, possible changes.
- Take instruction from the maintenance superintendent of TEPNG
- Use the CMMS (SAP) software as his main organisation tool.
- Manage system follow up
- Update the Assistance sheets requests.
- Print activity report.
- Involvement in construction works in accordance with maintenance superintendent
- Provide assistance to the operators :
- Give precise details about pump start-up or valve port conditions
- Help for diagnosis,
- Explain DCS functionalities (test report printing, threshold modification, alarm inhibit, etc.).
- Collect operators « feedback » for possible system improvements.
- Assist mainly instrument supervisor in their different maintenance tasks connected with the DCS (scale check, measures etc.)
Material Used on Site:
- SIEMENS Simatic S5
- Les serveurs: CISCO 4000
- Bently Nevada
- Minimum level of experience required: 10 years or more.
- Required authorisations: PLC/ICSS engineer
- Languages: English (D-Full professional proficiency).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to SPIE Oil & Gas Services on spie-job.talent-soft.com to apply