|Job Field||Engineering / Technical|
- Perform technical tasks assigned by the Piping and Layout Lead, related with design, verification or study activities. Interface with other Project Specialists, Designers and Draftsman.
- Co-ordinate technical activities performed inside or outside Saipem.
- Ensure the Piping and Layout engineering support
- Analyze technical documents (e.g. specifications, calculation notes, drawings) to assess the scope of the studies required and the potential risks
- Estimate quantities or validate estimation done by other specialists of the team
- Check all produced documents (internal or subcontracted) like design reports, technical specifications, drawings under the responsibility.
- Write the Piping and Layout methodologies / Design Premises comprehensive of all necessary data, general and specific design guidelines
- Ensure the achievement of assigned goals and the fulfilment of project quality requirements and contractual obligations
- Analyze project technical documents to validate consistency between the budget, resources and means allocated for the work completion and the targets to be met
- Define and follow-up the planning of resources mobilization
- Monitor and report actual progress including 3D / check for Discipline activities, including control of man-hours and delivered documents
- Control the input data for team activities and check/review all documents issued by the team
- Provide technical support to Project group
- Provide technical support to Procurement, Subcontracting and Construction activities included in the scope of work
- Inform on a permanent basis the Project Piping and Layout leader of any foreseen technical or financial or delay risk
- Feed the Piping and Layout Department improvement system by reverting the lessons learned during the project
- Participate in test circuit verification
- Participate in field engineering during construction activities
- Assist, when necessary, engineering adjustment on site
- Material management at the site.
Qualification & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent is mandatory, minimum of about 8 years’ relevant experience in the energy industry, COREN certification, and familiarity with Microsoft office packages, AUTO CAD, as well as Navies works or Smartplant Review tool.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Saipem Contracting on www.linkedin.com to apply