- Work under the supervision of a pharmacist in preparing prescription and giving medications.
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone, answering questions and requests, and referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians€™ orders and prescriptions.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients.
- Maintains confidentiality of patients’ information.
- A Pharmacy Technician certification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills, problem solving and good team player.
- Self-motivated and good attitude to work, flexible and organized
- Maintains honesty, integrity, confidentiality, and high levels of efficiency and accuracy at all times.
- Ability to use computer for daily operations is essential but not mandatory.
- Good telephone etiquette.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants should reside within Lekki, Victoria Island, Ikorodu and Surulere.