Role and Responsibilities
- Ensures fulfilment of pharmacy prescriptions by inputting patient information into pharmacy systems; obtaining refill clarification and authorization; identifying and selecting pharmaceutical product and quantity for prescription orders; labelling prescriptions; weighing medication for accuracy of quantity; counting pills for prescription orders; and replenishing counter.
- Maintains and tracks medication inventory by reporting low stock levels; ensuring stock rotation on a first-in, first-out basis to assist in shrinkage control; processing recalls and expired medications; performing inventory cycle counts; assisting with physical counts for annual inventories, and creating reports using inventory information systems.
- Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans.
- Minimum of OND qualification.
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.